Monday, April 13, 2015

The Last Email… 4/13/15

Hey y'all! 

I don't really have the words to express or explain this last week.
But here are a few scriptures that have come to my mind this very moment. 

1. Helaman 10:4-5 Blessed art thou, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared them, and hast not sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.
 And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever; and I will make thee mighty in word and in deed, in faith and in works; yea, even that all things shall be done unto thee according to thy word, for thou shalt not ask that which is contrary to my will.
2. 2 Timothy 4:6-7  For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.  I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
and 3.  3 john 1:13-14  I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee: But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.
Couldn't have said it better. I love y'all so very much. God bless and see you in a few short days. Georgia.. you'll forever hold my heart. and I'll greatly miss you:) 

Love always,  SIster Lexie Hulme

No comments:

Post a Comment