Tuesday, October 22, 2013

First email from MTC 10/3/13


Family!
I am doing soooo great! Do not worry or stress about me. They have shown me so much love and care here, I haven't even had time to think about home. I am so caught up in the spirit and the work. They immediately put us in classes, and we even started teaching in groups. It's a little overwhelming, but I have gained so much faith in my Father and Savior, and so much respect for missionaries. Thank you guys for all the love and prayers. I feel them! We have p-days on Thursdays here in the MTC, but I'm just writing a quick note. I love it here! I saw Kade and Oli already. Oli chats with me from time to time, and we're all so happy. I don't know why I was scared, but I just am anxious and excited to be in the field already! Love and Miss ya'll so much!
Love Sister Hulme

 I'm pretty sure every missionary that ever went thru the MTC has one of these photos. :)
 Sister Hulme and her companion with Elder Kade Humphreys from Bear Lake and his companion.


No comments:

Post a Comment